Monday, June 25, 2007

Seek and Find

Don’t you just love seek and find books. These were some of the favorites amongst the elementary school kids especially grades 3 and 4 at my former school. If you have fond memories of these books or the seek and finds like those in the magazine Highlights, take a look at the following. Can you find the mommy and baby robin? Have fun. (Oh, I took this in my backyard this weekend. We have two trees with robins' nests. This is the only nest that was successful. Also, I’m several feet away and stretching my short legs as far as they go to get it.)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Your picture is very nice. i do have fond memories of Highlights and of the secret nest.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY cool picture! I loved Highlights Back in the Day!

10:37 PM  
Blogger daddy d said...

Birds of flight are fun animals to watch. I see the birdie.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home