Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Until It arrives! Harry Potter

After it arrives, we've read, seen it, and written about it do you wonder what book will next step up and create such a stir in children's literature? Do you think it is going to be a while before another book can even be looked at in the same way? It isn't often a book let alone a series can make such a ripple affect. With only a few weeks to go a number of sites are answering with their thoughts to the following meme. What would you say to the following?

1. Butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
I always imagined Butterbeer tasting like butter rum lifesavers and pumpkin juice like cold delicious pumpkin pie. I like both real well, but I’ll choose pumpkin juice.

2. What House would you most likely (or want to) be in at Hogwarts?
My first choice would be Gryffindor, but the sorting hat could pop me in Ravenclaw.

3. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?
A cat with the best of both cat and dog qualities would be a plus.

4. What character do you empathize with, or resemble best?
Hermione is my first choice, but with my auburn hair and occasional don’t mess with me attitude that resembles Ginny Weasley’s bat bogey hex, I would lean toward Ginny.

5. What position do you play at Quidditch?
Use to have some athletic ability, but I’d do better on the sidelines as the announcer with the style of Luna Lovegood.

6. Which teacher is your favorite?
I would imagine in Dumbledore’s teaching days he would have been the best, but I will go with Professor McGonagall as the favorite even though we don’t see much of her in action in the classroom.

7. Any Harry Potter 7 predictions?
That something of significance with be discovered at Godric’s Hollow and RAB will be Sirius’ brother Regulus. The Weasley’s will suffer at least one loss and Dumbledore will have left behind some helpful information for Harry. Also, I am leaning heavily toward Snape playing a large role in saving Harry and that he is good, but will die in the end.


I wonder if when J.K.Rowling first set thoughts to paper, if she ever thought adults as well as children would have been as big of fans of the book? Visit others such as Big A little a and others for additional meme responses.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger daddy d said...

I might read the last chapter first. That way I will know the story better than starting with chapter one.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home